HP Mini 311-1000 CTO Bluetooth Driver

HP Mini 311 Series

Model : HP Mini 311-1000 CTO
Update : 2009-10-19
Ver : 7

Software Support for HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology


Compatibility:
Windows 7 Ultimate , Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, Windows Vista

HP Mini 311-1000 CTO PC Software Support for HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology For Windows 7 (32Bit) Download
HP Mini 311-1000 CTO PC Software Support for HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology For Windows 7 (64Bit) Download
 
HP Mini 311-1000 CTO PC Software Support for HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology For Windows XP / Vista Download

1 comment:

  1. This is my first experience with Bluetooth technology, and it couldn't be a more satisfying one. Installing my Medialink USB Adapter could not have been easier. I'm using Windows 7 operating system. I simply followed the directions provided with my purchase. I inserted the the mini-disc and was imediately instructed to insert the USB Adapter into the USB port. Presto! Bluetooth was up and running. I then went to the Hardware and Sound Section in my control panel and set the sound default to Bluetooth. I can now get up and move about with out missing a word. The sound quality is terrific, and I am extremely hearing impaired. I love this product. You will too.

    Why Do You Need Bluetooth Device

    ReplyDelete